Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank You!


I think it's time to thank a few people.


Thank you Deb Robertson for encouraging me to set up this blog, to pour my work into it and share it with everyone - thank you also Deb for helping me with the technical wizardry that enables this to happen.


I am an agent of transformation, I make huge differences to whoever enters my orbit - getting help from people who appreciate what I do and want to be a part of getting it out there, has always been a challenge for me to accept...I must be having a breakthrough with this right now.


Thanks to all my clients! You guys are amazing! You let me contribute and you take my contribution and you are all flying with it - I am so blown away by all of you! You know who I'm talking about!


Thanks Leigh, for nailing me on who I am and who I choose to run away and hide from. I know that admitting my cowardice unleashes my courage to step out and do what I'm here to do.


Thanks Rose, for believing in me and loving me! You inspire me like crazy! You have given me our son, our family and our fun and love. Thank you my son for all that you give me and for letting me love you.


Thanks to all my coaches - you guys are going out and making that difference to many, many others - You are my legacy and everything I have is yours.


Thank you to all my guides and mentors - you know who you are! I hold your legacy and take everything you have to the world.


This blog is here to contribute and all of you have helped me to get it up and running and this is your legacy - thank you and you are welcome to contribute and participate further - you really make a difference.


Thank you all!


No comments: