Friday, December 5, 2008

Testimonials

  • Coaching with Mike keeps the focus – you attend to the right things, the important things – without the coaching I don’t know what the result would have been, but I wouldn’t want to be there, because I wouldn’t have known what I was doing. Robin

  • I was surprised at how much I have thought about it – whole lot of stuff that’s been in my head that you just brought out of me and wrote it down - I'm really brilliant! Mark

  • Mike has coached me through a few series now and I can’t believe the difference it has made to my life. Mike encourages me to look for Clarity in all the areas that I’ve set goals in and then keeps me honest to reach those goals. His sessions are structured but still flexible enough to deal with the issues of the day. He has an incredible amount of experience and life skills that he brings with him, which gives me confidence that I know what he is doing! Mike is an absolute professional in all that he does, but he is human enough to listen, support, encourage and motivate me forward. One of the most important things I have learnt is that there are no problems, only opportunities and choices. The progress that I have made in my life in all areas in the last few months is absolutely incredible. Thank you would be too small a word to express my gratitude to Mike for the work that he does. I can only encourage anyone who wants clarity in their live to talk to Mike, he really does coach with heart and soul! Deb

  • Mike asked me what was it that I really really wanted. I really didn't know. And up until that point, it didn't matter that I didn't know. But after that point, it became an obsession with me to find out what it was that I really really wanted. I had to find it and I struggled and worked hard to figure it out. Bit by bit, I started to see glimpses and the glimpses started to form like a jigsaw, until I could honestly say - I know what I really, really want! My goals are all now heading in that direction, I now only work with people who inspire me - I now choose my clients as well as my suppliers and I only do work that inspires me and rewards me accordingly. This works! Dwayne

  • Mike helped me define my values, identify the skills that I love using and the weekly coaching has helped me define my work life. I have identified, using checklists Mike helped me clarify, that allowed me to choose my present business, which I can only say, fits me like a glove. I am delighted to go to work every day, the business is working like a dream and I'm able to have a life with my wife and family that is really inspiring. I am aware, I have balance and I feel fulfilled in my life. Thank you Mike. Chris

  • Your summary of me - Wow. It was like reading my horoscope mixed in with “My Life”. Adrian

No comments: